Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, with Prussia falling from grace, I would like to nominate Rise of House Nedalskip, by Oestado.

It is the beginning of an incredibly ambitious project; a megacampaign spanning as much time as Oestado can squeeze from various games. However far it gets, his chronicle of Britain's early days starts with CKII's Winter King mod, and is an excellent read. It's narrative styling is up there with the best of Crusader King II's AARs, framing the ongoing game with enough flavour to make the reader care, without burying the actual events under too much. I am very excited to see what comes next.

So let me be the first to congratulate you, Oestado, and wish good luck to both you and house Nedalskip!

Congrats Oestado!

Firstly I need to thank Voffvoffhunden for his nomination of me, I'm honoured that people enjoy reading my ramblings and it's encouraging!

I also must aplogise about the delay. I realise that I should have nominated a successor for this award several days ago but real life has been rather hectic lately and I've had to pretty much put my writing and reading of AARs on hold.

However I need to pass on the baton and so I present to you my nomination for this prestigious award:

CzokletMuss's The Necronomicon in Byzantium

This AAR is a different take on the usual CKII stories in that the writer's dynasty is attempting to rise to power in Constantinople through the use of dark magic and Cthulhu worship! I've found it an interesting read so far and I hope others do too!

So let me congratulate you first CzokletMuss and apologise for the delay in your nomination!

Congrats CzokletMuss!

I've marked you as receiving this on the 19th, so you can enjoy the spotlight until the 26th! :)

Great choice. I've really been enjoying this dark tale. Congrats CzokletMuss!

Thank you all very much, especially Oestado for this nomination - I'm honored :) I hope that occasional grammatical errors don't spoil the impression ;)

So I have time till 26th to nominate next person, right? There's no voting or anything?

So I have time till 26th to nominate next person, right? There's no voting or anything?

That is correct, it's your choice and yours alone. ;)

Seems that this is going nowhere after all, so pardon the earlier confusion - consider this open for nomination, first come, first served.

If I may, I'd like to nominate this AAR.