• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since it's been atleast a week then I guess it's now my duty and honor to award the showcase to another deserving AAR. First though thanks a lot for the award in the first place, it really helps to keep the desire to continue writing alive when you know people enjoy what you're putting out and that it's not a load of drivel. :p

Now then, deciding who to nominate has been a toughie. Since my living arrangements changed this week and work gave me some extra shifts I haven't had the time to more than scratch the surface of the many various and wonderfull AARs out there but one thing I've had bookmarked and been working my way slowly through is The Red Empire: USSR in the 21st Century by Asalto. Hopefully two years between victories is OK?

Congratulations, Asalto! :)

Thank you for nomination and especially for your warm support! It's really nice to see that this is third weekly showcase award in my ''writAAR career'' by now what is certainly a great boost to my will to carry on with my modest contribution to AARland in spite of increasingly busy real life. Altough investing some time into AARs is small price for being surrounded by great people who appreciate and support your efforts, and there are not many things more rewarding than using your creativity for things you enjoy and even making people who are interested in your work happy this way. Thanks again for your appreciation, since it's Sunday already, it's also time to pass this honor on. For the best ingame effect that featured captured Italian ship and was even turned into perfect synch with the storyline, and of course for many other reasons that are underlining the worth of this popular DH AAR, I present you The Dual Monarchy at War: A 1914 Austria-Hungary DH AAR by Kaiser_Mobius. Congratulations!

Congrats, Kaiser_Mobius!