• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulation. Tutorial AARs are the most useful to the community.

Thanks once again to everybody; I've patiently sat on this award at the request of loki100, but I finally get to pass it on! (Sorry if there's a few dents in it. )

I'd like to pass this award along to another recently completed AAR; this author also finished an excellent AAR on the Ottoman Empire, convincing me to download a mod. (This is perhaps his greatest achievement, as I rarely bother much with mods. ;))

Congratulations to Daiyoukai Ramza for The Sikh Men of Punjab!

Congrats Daiyoukai Ramza! Why don't we ever see a Vicky II Punjab AAR where the UK doesn't have a revolution?

Thanks once again to everybody; I've patiently sat on this award at the request of loki100, but I finally get to pass it on! (Sorry if there's a few dents in it. )

I'd like to pass this award along to another recently completed AAR; this author also finished an excellent AAR on the Ottoman Empire, convincing me to download a mod. (This is perhaps his greatest achievement, as I rarely bother much with mods. ;))

Congratulations to Daiyoukai Ramza for The Sikh Men of Punjab!

congrats Daiyoukai Ramza

Congratulations Daiyoukai Ramza!

Congrats Daiyoukai Ramza!

Well, this is unexpected, but not unwelcome. Thank you all. :)

Guess it's time for me to branch out into some of the other AAR forums, since most of the Vic 2 AARs I keep up with have already been awarded the Weekly AAR showcase.

Why don't we ever see a Vicky II Punjab AAR where the UK doesn't have a revolution?

Obviously, the British feel such awe and terror towards the invincible Sikhs that they tear their own country apart in a panic.

Congratulations!

Congrats, Great AAR!!! I just read it and it helps me to understand the game better! Thanks for that!!!!!

Congratulations, Daiyoukai Ramza!

Wow... This thead needs a new winner.

I'd like to nominate Char1es's "The Lone and Level Sands"- A Moroccan AAR for EU3!
It only started a week and a half ago, but it is very good, being a history book AAR that stays in-character and features some very, very, good writing!
So congratulations, Char1es!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Char1es! (What, Charles was already taken or something? :))

I'd like to nominate Char1es's "The Lone and Level Sands"- A Moroccan AAR for EU3!
It only started a week and a half ago, but it is very good, being a history book AAR that stays in-character and features some very, very, good writing!
So congratulations, Char1es!
Jeez, thanks so much! Now this is what I call a Christmas present ...

@Tanzhang - Yeah ... but Char1es sounds so cewl. :p