Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well deserved!

Congrats!

Congrats again BT!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and reading the scribbles I put to screen, and thank you Antoine for the honor of receiving the Weekly AAR Showcase! I'm hoping it'll be the first of many for CK2, there are many good AARs already in that forum! (and many better than mine, easily) :)

Well, I think it's almost time for me to pass on the award, so I would like to nominate another CK2 AAR: Saltborn: A Crovan AAR, by Werewhale, a meme-filled hilarious romp through the nether...I mean fairer...parts of Europe! :)

Congratulations Werewhale!

Congrats!

Congratulations! Always funny and entertaining ;)

Congratulations Werewhale!

Congrats, BT, and Werewhale!

So Sunday's arrived and it's time for me to pry my fingers off the metaphorical torch and hand it to the next writer off my choosing. I hope that the community will forgive me for electing another humor-themed CK2 AAR, but at least it's written in a different style. I nominate 0Emmanuel's Out of Taurica - A Rurikovich AAR, a deliciously flippant account of the least of the Rurikovich branches.