Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done, congratulations joebthegreat :)

Congrats Joeb. You truly are one of a kind :D

I read that one long ago. Somehow I fell behind but it has been on my catch up to list ever since. Maybe time to do so too.

Congrats

One of many I need to catch up on. Congrats, sir!

Huzzah! An awAARd! And it seems many people are telling me it's something they haven't been reading but would like to read! Wow! That's half of a complement! Thanks guys!

*cries in corner*

Nah, I'm just being an idiot. Thanks guys. I don't think I've ever been congratulated as much as I have been here.

*cries in corner again*

Oh my, it seems I learned of this a bit late. Is it already time for me to hand this off to someone else?

*cries in corner*

Wow... I thought this place would be all happy, and it's already made me cry three times... :eek:

:) 'Fraid so, joe! Just pick an AAR you've enjoyed and let us know why.

Again, congratulations!!

looking at the past winners, I don't think I've seen The Fallen Eagle: A Byzantine Empire AAR by SeanB yet.

I would say something impressive as to why it's a great AAR, but I'm not impressive enough to do that. So I'll just be on my way.

:) Impressive enough to get a pretty award though!

Congrats, Sean! This is actually the second Showcase (first being Nov 20, 2005) for this AAR.

Last edited:
Congrats, SeanB! Well deserved. :)

Thank you everyone. ;) Thats a great honor to get it twice. Yeah, this AAR seems to be my one big thing here. I've tried doing others, but the pull of the Fallen Eagle keeps me from really devoting a lot of time to them. It'll always be my "main" AAR. :)

The Fallen Eagle has progressed a lot from last year, so I hope you're all still enjoying it. By the way Coz1, where have you been? :p You should get back in there and comment, I always liked your comments but you suddenly disappeared. :rolleyes:

Congrats SeanB... a worthy winner and a great AAR!

Well done SeanB, congratulations :)