• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well it has been an excellent experience having won the Showcase, though unfortunatly the creaking length of my signature prevents me adding this honour to it. :eek:o

Anyway all good things must come to an end and I would like to nominate Savoy Truffle, an EU2 AAR by Fiftypence. A fine example of a classic EU2 AAR - simple, clear and well written.

w00t! Two of my favorite newer AARs nominated back-to-back! Congrats RossN and Fiftypence! :D

EDIT: @Ross: Have you ever thought of using a smaller font, and perhaps "|" separators instead of putting each link on a separate line? Just some food for thoght.

Thanks, RossN. :)

The AAR isn't really anything special though, I must admit, it's just a throwaway experiment to see how long I can find even half-relevant Beatles songs to use as update titles, which I thought would be quite an interesting challenge. Sixteen or so updates in and it's already getting difficult. :eek:

But I'm glad people like it, and the history book/narrative style seems to work well. There may not be another update for a while though, as a session I played recently (with considerable success) ended with the dreaded CTD, and the prospect of replaying those twenty or so years doesn't seem that enticing. But it'll get there eventually.

A very good AAR I am very much enjoying.

A great choice for the showcase. Congrats Fiftypence!

Fiftypence said:
The AAR isn't really anything special though, I must admit
You're just braggin' ain't you :D

Congratulations. I think that one of your AARs was the first one I ever read.

Well done Fiftypence, congratulations :)

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Most well deserved AAR for the showcase. :)

Oh God, who nominated this thing!??

Oh..uh...Hi Fiftypence. Nice...AAR. Real nice. I think there's some cake left in one of the birthday threads. Uh...see ya! :zips away:

:D

Congratulations anonymous. A great AAR you have doing - he has the first three provinces now!!! ;) :D

Way to go, anonymous. Congrats on the showcase. :)