Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Valens Bellator!

Apologies, almost forgot to nominate one!

Anyway, I've been won over by both the style and seemingly-impossible-circumstances of Pukovnik's new (and first) AAR, To the West we shall sail! - Serbian Alternative AAR (MEIOU MOD).

In my experience Serbia is one of the more difficult nations to play as, generally sandwiched between a litany of more powerful neighbors, and this mod certainly does nothing to make the job any easier. His struggle to avoid annexation has been quite fun to follow thus far! :)

*Edit*: His last update looked rather grim with half of europe declaring war on him lol, hopefully he pulls through as it's definitely an AAR worth following.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Oh, I saw this just now. Didn't even knew about this thread before.

I'm really surprised, I really didn't expected something like this. Thank you!

Since I'm new in this community, and I've read only few EU 3 AARs, I would like that someone more experienced (moderators) than me nominate new AAR of the Week.

Thank you once again.

You sure you don't want to reconsider that one? :)

When I was nominated for Fan of the week, I had been reading AARs for less than a month, was hard to make up my mind based on that alone, but surely there must be someone you want to pass it on to? :)

I'd second the above. This is your opportunity to reward someone that you think is doing a good job. Experience (or, for that matter, being a mod) makes you no more qualified to do that, as far as I'm concerned. Everyone will have their favourite AARs - now's your chance to reward one :)

On second thought, I should give it a try. I've started reading Hearts of Iron 3 AAR few months ago, and I think that is one of the best and most interesting AARs I've ever read. The author is really trying hard, both on graphics and writing, but as I can see he wasn't rewarded yet for his brilliant work.

So, I am nominating Tomorrow the World - A German AAR by [MM].

Congratulations, and very well deserved, [MM]!

Congrats!