Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Wow! Thanks for the nomination, Dovahkiing, and thanks for all of your congratulations. This really is a privledge and in honour to be recognized within such a great community of fans. I appreciate all of you who have taken the time to read my AAR. For right now I am busy checking out other AARs so I may pass the torch to the next fan...

Thanks everyone! :)

I'd like to go ahead and get the ball rolling with the next nomination.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?657668-Johore-s-Witnesses-A-Malay-AAR

What sets Micutio's Jahore's Witness apart from other AARs is the narrative. Unlike traditional styles, this AAR's story is told through scripture of the holy book of Jehore along with in-game screenshots of Victoria II. Featuring an underdog story of the liberation of pacific islands from their british masters, this AAR is sure to be one to keep an eye on as more updates follow. Congratulations Micutio.

Couldn't you have waited until Sunday before nominating someone else BlackBishop? Oh well, congrats Micutio!

Congrats, Micutio! A very fine AAR indeed; well deserved!

Congrats Micutio! I've only read your New Zealand AAR which is high quality, will have to take a look at this one as well as you're apparently keeping up the good work!

I've marked you as the winner for Jan 20th so you have until the 27th to savor the awAARd. ;)

Wow, I am utterly flattered! I wasn't expecting such an honor for my AAR, especially in a community rich of high quality AARs. I have to give some credit to Selzro who's "Septinsular Songs" inspired me to try a different format.
Many many thanks to you guys! That means so much to me :)

Simultaneously with my next update I will also pass on the trophy to another fine masterpiece.

Edit: Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to update the AAR yet, but nonetheless I'd like to propose Xenophon13's
Tales of an AARchipelago - The Philippines to be next up for the trophy. Seeing the Philippines go rampant around East Asia decades before the Japanese is mildly hilarious, especially as it is well written (centered around Governor-General Varona) and fun to read.

Last edited:
Congrats Xenophon, you deserve it!

Congrats, Xenophon! A very fine and unusual AAR!

Congrats Xenophon!