Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :D

Congratulations Quwekus :)

Congratulations qwerkus :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thank you all

This thread is one of the threads I never really checked out, not because of a lack of interest, but rather because of limited time. Thus, I'm not sure about what to say about Treppe nominating my AAR for the showcase. A least, it proves that there is a least one person who really enjoys it: thank you Treppe !
As of me, I do not consider it worth the qualification "excellent", since basically, all I do is taking in-game screenshots; cutting them down, and uploading them with a comment written in my poor English. But even though it is no match for some literary jewels I happen to read here, I think it fulfills the two objectives I set to myself:
-The "gameplay" part of the AAR it is primary intended to show a little bit of the infinite possibilities Victoria:Revolutions gives you once you step out of the common roads, even in very limited scenarios like wwI.
-The "AAR" part is a nice exercise in the practice of regularity, and helps taming my otherwise rather exuberant mind...

So, thanks to all for your read/support,

qwerkus

PS: If I got this correctly, I have to nominate another AAR for next week ? Rather difficult, since I spent little time searching for new AARs. Sorry folks: I'm a bad reader !

Ooh! Ooh! Nominate me! (Joking)

Yeah, you're supposed to nominate a new person. And belated congratulations! Even if it's not a literary piece, it can still be a good AAR. ^_^

Next weeks winner: Mishgan

As our small group of Vicky AAR writers seems totally outproduced by the hordes of HOI2 or EUIII addicts, I would like to nominate another vicky AAR this week, even though the rule encourage to pick out another game.

As exlplained, I ain't no good AAR reader, so that finding a new winner wasn't easy to me. But after an hour of exploration (no more spare time), I found that Misgan's The Revenge of the Bear! A BeAARhug just for you! is really worth a read, so that I would like to nominate him as the next winner of this showcase.

Congratulations Mishgan,

qwerkus

Congratulations Mishgan! Certainly an AAR deserving of any award. Your attention to detail, almost poetic ideas and pinches of light-heartedness spotted around that keep us having fun :)

Congratulations :)

Congratulations Mishgan :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Mishgan :D

Bozhe Tsarya Hrani!

Last edited: