Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Eron12! Enjoy the week in the spotlight. :)

Congrats!:D

Congratulations Eron12 :)

Many congratulations to the winners I've missed over the past month ! Well done to CJL78 , General_Grant , Iain Wilson , and currently Eron12 ! Felicitations !

Thanks everyone!

I have to admit this was an area of the forums I didn't realize existed until yesterday.

I hope you enjoy taking a look at If You Can't Do It, Nubia Can! it's been a blast to create. I've wanted to make an AAR for some time and it just clicked with this game.

Congrats Eron! Nubia is certainly a blast for us to read as well!

I had a hard time picking this week's showcase. I don't normally read an non CK AARs. I don't know how to play any of the other games, so most AARs leave me confused.

I spent a few days looking at a lot of AARs and quickly became confused. Finally, I found an interesting gameplay AAR that I could easily follow. More importantly it make me interested in the game and to consider getting it.

It happens to be recently completed, but that doesn't mean it shoudn't be discovered and read by new people.

So without further ado, here is Oh no - Another Prussian gameplay AARrrgh!, a Victoria AAR by endier

Congrats endier!

Congratulations endier :)

Congratulations!

Gratz!