• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most deserving and overdue.
joenods8fp.gif

Excellent choice.

jc13hb.png
- He would agree thats a spiffy top job.

Unbeliveable that this classic hasn't been Showcased before. Exceedingly well done, old chap!

The Yogi said:
Unbeliveable that this classic hasn't been Showcased before.

October 2005. ;)

Well done, Allenby.

Congratulations!

I agree - this is a longstanding work and longstanding writer getting more due, and well deserved! Congrats, sir. :D

Congrats Allenby and belated congrats to CSL!

I hope you all realize what Allenby's evil scheme is, however. By slowly plugging away at his AAR for month after month, year after year, he will eventually wind up winning all three awards at the same time! It will be worth it, though, if it means his great story will be around for a while. ;)

Vincent Julien said:
October 2005. ;)

Well done, Allenby.

Correct: October 19, 2005. No matter though, it makes updating the list on the first post easy. :)

Congrats Allenby! I do think VILenin's right though, and you're just going to quietly plug away at this one until you've won all the awards or taken over the forum or done something equally diabolical. Well done!

Thank you ever so much, CSL, for bestowing this honour (again), and thank you gentlemen for the kind adulation.

Working on my AAR is somewhat similar to labouring for a protracted period of time on some fanciful invention in the shed or darkened basement - one day, it shall be finished, and hopefully you shall marvel in wonder at its completion, if not at its preposterous length. With a bit of luck, I shall be able to chronicle the entirety of my war in a shorter time than the actual Great War itself, altho' it is a big task.

I love you all.

ur teh h0tt.

I look forward to collecting this same award in eight months' time.

Do you want an anonymous4401 Dollar? (A$)

Allenby said:
On a side note, do I win any money for winning the award twice?

kthxbye

TEN DOLLAR