Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Perhaps should the breakdown by game be updated? If needed I'll count It up.

If you -- or anybody else -- wants to volunteer, PM me and I'll update it. (Also, you can delete your own posts! I went ahead and deleted yours, but in the future, it's as easy as clicking "Edit Post" and going from there.)

Congrats, Lucifer!

Thank you to everyone for your words of congratulations! My apologies for my delay in nominating the next weekly AAR showcase winner, but RL has me somewhat busy these days.

Anyways, I would like to choose Lucifer's AARchtung Panzer! II for the next Weekly AAR showcase.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?688899-AARchtung-panzer!-II-%28WiF2%29

Thank you to everybody. This is actually a big incentive to keep narrating this game.
I will be back in this thread soon, for my own nominee.
Cheers!

I have only time to follow DH AARs, so March will be Darkest Hour's month :)
There are several interesting (and ongoing) AARs there that I could nominate because of their quality, but long term commitment is another aspect that I want to reward. Therefore, my choice for the next nominee naturally goes to VIVE L'EMPEREUR - The Rise of the Third French Empire

Vive la France éternelle!

Congratulation Antonine

Very well deserved; an excellent AAR that I am glad to see return. Congratulations, Antonine!

A fine choice, Congrats Antoine!