Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks guys, and thanks especially to Bananafishtoday! :)

I'm happy with this story, and unlike last time I'm pretty sure I can finish it too! :p

Congratulations Ashantai!

Many congratulations, I really should catch up with the éminence grise.

Well done Ashantai! Congratulations!

Well, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. It's now time for me to pass on the baton to the next person.

The AAR I have chosen is one very different to mine, and one which is extremely funny.

A Descent Into Madness: A Random EU3 AAR

Avindian has done a fantastic job here. The premise of the story is that Daniel Carlson, accountant and all around loser, gets saved from death by the entity known as Chaos and transported back to 1399. From there he tries (and usually fails!) to play as various random countries. A masterpiece of comedy and 4th wall breaking, I am very pleased to pass this award to Avindian.

Congrats Avindian! :)

Congratulations Avindian! This is your first Showcase win right? If so double congratulations!

Thanks very much all!

Tanzhang: Yep, my first Showcase win :D

A well deserving winner. Congratulations, Avindian! :)

I know I'm supposed to wait until Sunday, but I just can't help myself :) Most of eqqman's stuff I would typically consider comedy, but his LIFE in the Trenches is superb! He plays as Xibei San Ma, but firmly sets the time period in the 30s and 40s, using a lot of supplemental material like Charlie Chaplin videos and so forth. I highly recommend you check out all of his stuff (Kneel before Zog! is one of my all time favorites,) but LIFE in the Trenches is my choice for Weekly AAR Showcase!