Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats!

Thanks everyone! And Thanks Singelton for showcasing 'The Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity', despite it not being updated for quite awhile (as enewald was gracious enough emphasize ;) ). All writers have excuses of varying quality to explain the lack of updates. This time I'm happy to have an incredibly good reason. On the 16th of June my son Ludwig was born. :) As you can imagine I haven't had much time for writing lately. However, some semblance of order is slowly returning to our household and I am fully dedicated to continue the story of the Rodina so expect an update this weekend.

An extra congratulations then!

Congratulations cthulhu!

I have to repeat my congratulations! :cool:
At least you have a proper reason for the lack of updates. :p

Indeed! Many congrats on becoming a father cthulhu! Also congrats on your whole family. The next generation of AARlanders is secured! :D

Congrats cthulhu for both the award and definitely for the birth of your son!

Excellent news! :)

Congrats to all the recent winners! :)

I guess it's time to pass on this honor? As known both my AAR writing and reading have been lacking, but one AAR that I have managed to follow is Myth's much acclaimed Explorations in Strategy - Italy at War. For managing to grab my attention in these my turbulent times, I, by the power invested in me by AARland declare it the next Weekly AAR Showcase.

Congrats, Myth! :)

Congrats Myth, a very useful and entertaining AAR!

Oh bugger this means I'm going to have to find time to do some serious AAR reading. :eek:o

I mean, err...thank you, cthulu, and may your son never cease to bring you joy! I, like cthulu, have a good reason for the slowdown in my AAR: full time internship at RUSI where I'm working on all sorts of projects, one of which will become a publication in the near future and another of which hopefully will toward the end of the year. And my MA dissertation too. Plus, I have a game-ending crash upcoming to boot. My output has dropped from about three times a week to one, but that's life. Everything slows down.

Man, I'm really going to need to find some time somewhere...:p

Congrats! Your HOI AAR is one of the few I follow.