Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congardulation, you've got one of my favourite AARs:D

Congratulations soonerborn :)

Thanks for all of the kind words. I appreciate it a lot.

I nominate this:
Democracy's Last Stand: A US - UK DAIM AAR by {LD}Firestorm

It's another HoI2 AAR, I know, but I personally think it's one of the best in all of AARland. It's style is captivating: authentic-sounding transcripts of radio news reports. The game itself is interesting as well: a multi-player game against the Determined AI Mod, the AAR starts off with the German AI invasion of the human-controlled UK; you really get a feeling that the players could lose the game, and that's part of what makes it so exciting. An all-around amazing AAR.

Well done, I've been reading your AAR from the start

Thank you guys for the honor. It is nice to see people like my AAR, it motivates me to keep updating it :). Thanks again!

:D

On another note, if I understand correctly in one week I nominate an AAR for next week?

Many congratulations :D

On another note, if I understand correctly in one week I nominate an AAR for next week?
Correct. In one week, you pass it on to another lucky recipient. :) Check the first post of the thread for more info on that.

And congrats!

Last edited:
Congratulations {LD}Firestorm :)

Thank you guys for the compliments.

Tomorrow or the day after I will choose my successor for this prestigious spot on the forums. It made me laugh alot when I read it, so I can't wait to give it the spot :).

Thank you guys for nominating and reading my AAR, but now it is time for me to pass the title on to a successor.

I nominate this:

For the MotAARland (Soviet WIF AAR)
by Storm501

It is a narrative combined with and AAR, and it is pretty good.
I've read through much of this AAR, and it has given me quite a few chuckles. A few examples...

Voroshilov: I am Voroshilov your Chief of Army, we ministers work hard for you and you can't even remember our names.:mad:

Stalin: Sorry, but you all have such long names and I tend to change ministers every year... :(

or

Soviet Soldier #23: Help me up komrade, I'll give you vodka!

German Soldier #22: Nein, I'm ztuck zoo kamrade!:(

Enjoy it :)