Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to damienreave, well done!

And belated congrats to Viking_Manstein!

Well done both of you :D

Now that the allotted time has expired, I'm only too happy to be able to pass off my award to a deserving writAAR. BananaFishToday manages to make something as complicated as the Red Turban Rebellion into a quite enjoyable and understandable narrative, even with all those crazy Chinese names making things hard to follow... quite a feat! The atmosphere and culture in his story is unparalleled.

So without further ado, I give you... Pine, Bamboo and Plum: A Song AAR. Congrats BananaFishToday!

Last edited:
Congrats bananafishtoday!

You might want to check that spelling Damien, "Plumb" feels a bit funny. :D

You might want to check that spelling Damien, "Plumb" feels a bit funny. :D

Just trying to make sure you're all paying attention *cough*

Congrats bananafishtoday! Very well deserved!

Felications en masse!

Congrats! It's a truely great and imaginative AAR! :)

A week has passed, and so must the torch. So it is with great pleasure I give the award to Ashantai, for his masterful The Grey Eminence!

Ashantai presents two stories: a history book detailing the rise of his British Empire, written by the enigmatic Lady Mendenhall, and a narrative of the book's author taking a young historian under her wing. But as our young protagonist soon learns, the Lady is not all she appears to be, and it remains to be seen what the powerful woman's plans are... for her protege, and for the world at large.

Congrats Ashantai!

Well deserved, congrats Ashantai!