Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Sounds interesting, I think I'll read my very first HoI AAR since ages ago! :) Congrats mnplastic!

Thank you guys and especially, Dewirix. To be honest I have never expected to be awarded Weekly AAR Showcase because I am far from good writer or artist. However, I am really glad my attempt to find a way in a difficult situation was appreciated :)

Congrats! :)

Well done mnplastic. Congrats :)

I follow HOI3 AARs but now I had a chance to review other games which I did not do for a while.

My choice is Viking_Manstein’s work. I read his works before in HOI3 forum and coincidently he was the first who wrote HOI3 Luxembourgian AAR ;) I read it before I started mine.

Viking_Manstein now migrated to EU3 and done a great job. It is my pleasure to announce that the winner of Weekly AAR Showcase award is Defiant untill death, a Breton AAR. I have really enjoined reading neat, intriguing and interesting narrative and looking at wonderful pictures. Unfortunately EU3 graphic is not my favourite. I prefer more medieval feeling and Viking_Manstein was able to transform game pictures and create that feeling.

Congrats Viking_Manstein!

I follow HOI3 AARs but now I had a chance to review other games which I did not do for a while.

My choice is Viking_Manstein’s work. I read his works before in HOI3 forum and coincidently he was the first who wrote HOI3 Luxembourgian AAR ;) I read it before I started mine.

Viking_Manstein now migrated to EU3 and done a great job. It is my pleasure to announce that the winner of Weekly AAR Showcase award is Defiant untill death, a Breton AAR. I have really enjoined reading neat, intriguing and interesting narrative and looking at wonderful pictures. Unfortunately EU3 graphic is not my favourite. I prefer more medieval feeling and Viking_Manstein was able to transform game pictures and create that feeling.

Jeez... I don't know what to say. Thanks a lot for all the kind words, will be updating again pretty soon, stay tuned :)

Congrats! Well deserved, a great AAR on all counts! :)

Congrats!

I do spend a lot of my time at the Paradox forums, especially at dull lessons at school. On one such occasion I stumbled upon an extraordinary narrative AAR which is so good that I think you all should read it. So my choice for this week's "weekly AAR showcase" is *dramatic silence* The Red Lioness of Holland (link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?562965-The-Red-Lioness-of-Holland. damienreave has managed to create his characters so well that they almost come alive as I read, the AAR is what I would call a masterpiece. Congratulations :)

Congrats damienreave!

*takes a bow*

Thank you very much Viking Manstein. I'm honored. Going to be tough to choose a successor...

Congrats! Very well deserved. The Red Lioness is a fantastic story. :)