Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Estonianzulu!

Congratulations Estonianzulu! :)

Thank you everyone! I have very much enjoyed writing and having people read "Footsteps". We've reached 1912, so only another 24 years remaining in the history of America, but things will still be spicey. Given that I've been writing it for a year and a half, I have no idea what I'll do with myself when its finished. When I'm bored at work I guess I'll actually have to do my job :eek:

Now the really tough part, finding a successor who hasn't gotten the award recently.

About time too!

Congrats!

Alright, kind of late but I'll blame my first Werewolf game :)

My nominee is Dreams of a Baltic State By Emperor_krk. Bringing it back to EU2 :).

Congratulations Emperor_krk !

Congratulations!

Congratulations Emperor_krk!

Congrats Emperor_krk!

Congrats on the showcase! :)

Congratulations Emperor_krk :)

I'm honoured, really. This was totally unanticipated, and acts as a great (yet a bit early) 18th birthday present from the members of this board ;). Thank you, Estonianzulu, for the nomination, and thanksto all of you for the congratulations! Hopefully this Showcase attracts even more readAARs to this humble work of mine :D.
I feel that EU2 deserves much more attention than it gets lately. It is a great game, much (IMO) better than it's sequel.

I hope I can find a worthy successor next week :). I don't have that much time to read AARs lately, but hopefully I will be able to make the right decision

Last edited:
Congratulations! Well deserved indeed!