Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats asd21593! :D

Many congratulations.

I now announce my successor! This tale of a nation's quest for legitimacy is one of my favorite AARs. Creative and interesting, it turns an unrealistic idea into a very plausible scenario through brilliant history-book style writing and vivid battles. You deserve it superskippy!

Sceptre Of David

Congrats!

Eh Superskippy! Congrats and well done!

Congratulations !!

Congratulations superskippy:)

Congratulations on the showcase, superskippy. I'm catching up on a lot of Vickie AARs right now. Looks good.

Congratulations.

Congrats!

wow, three vicky AARs all in a row, and all are very well deserving of their awards. congratulations!

Many congrats, Superskippy! I've said it before, and I'll say it again- you're a great writAAr. :D

Congrats on the showcase. I'll check out your AAR first chance I get.

Wow thank you all so very, very much! I have to say when it looks like work or school is just going to force me to delay an update for another few days, I get one of these and I feel the urge to bang out a few updates in a row! You guys are going to cost me my education and my job!

Hahahaha, though really thank you very much asd21593, and to all who have given me these accolades.

Well thank you all for the accolades but now its time to pass on the prestige, and I feel as though its time we left the Vicky forum. I went over to the CK AAr's who just havent been getting a lot of love lately and I started reading through. I found a wonderful AAr in the form of Regnum Angevinus ~ A Plantagenet EmpiAAR by Jeffg006, a wonderful story about the expansion of the realms of Kings of Plantagenet from the shores of Britian and beyond. Currently there is a struggle for control of the Holy Land in the balance, I encourage you all to take a look!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333698&page=5&pp=20

Congratulations!