Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, Henry V. Keiper!

I wish to nominate Henry v. Keiper for his The House of Threedrop [A Game of Thrones AAR] . It's exceptionally well written, especially the characters. I suggest people with some time to check it out.

As I said in my original thread, many thanks blklizard :) I appreciate it, and your words.

Congratulations, Henry v. Keiper!

Very many congratulations Henry v. Keiper!

Congratulations!

Congrats, Henry V. Keiper!

A thousand thank yous to all of you :)

So, is this open for nominations?

I don't have a nomination to offer sadly as I don't spend nearly as much time around here as I used to, but I wanted to offer a congrats to HvK on a showcase since I have not seen him around for a number of years (and apparently, not recently.) Great to see some older names still hanging around and congrats ahead of time for the hopefully new name announced soon!

Congratulations to Skywalker_T-65 then! Don't forget to notify our lucky winner!

An AAR I've enjoyed immensely. Well done!

I would like to nominate Skywalker_T-65's excellent United No Longer: KR Confederation of the Great Lakes. In the AAR, Skywalker tells an interesting story, one I do not believe has been told before.

Congratulations to Skywalker_T-65 then! Don't forget to notify our lucky winner!

Congratulations Skywalker_T-65!

Congratulations!

An AAR I've enjoyed immensely. Well done!

Thanks everyone! :D

I'll be sure to nominate another one when the weeks up too ;)

Hurrah, an end to award inertia!

Congrats! :)