Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, defensedefumer! Going over to read it. :)

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations! A great choice! :)

Congratulations Steamtex! Although has someone else been elected? Can't see Page 265.

Congratulations Steamtex! Although has someone else been elected? Can't see Page 265.

Don't worry – that's just a bug in the thread (I believe caused by the volume of posts made here that have been deleted over the years.) You're all up to date.

Welcome to AARland, by the way. You chose a great place to make your first post. :)

Don't worry – that's just a bug in the thread (I believe caused by the volume of posts made here that have been deleted over the years.) You're all up to date.

Welcome to AARland, by the way. You chose a great place to make your first post. :)
Oh, OK.

Thanks.

Seems the awAARd is stuck? Did steamtex get a PM?

I sent him a reminder on PM.:)

Oh

I didn't even notice this, it's been a few weeks since I've had time to get on the forums for any amount of time. So, I haven't really been able to read any AARS; I'll just let someone else pick the next one.