Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks everyone, a nice mix of kind words and amazement it's still going.

For a complete change of pace I'm going to award the Showcase to a brand new Vicki II DoD Mod AAR that's managed to race through six years in a matter of days. But what interesting years they've been for the alt-Britain in exile.

It's All Hail Britannia! by Athalcor

Well, thank you, that was...totally unexpected :O. Since the AAR is like four days old and only two (you made it three) posts in the thread are not mine, I am, well, surprised.

And about the pace - it was the pace that killed all my other AAR tries so I have decided to try to be a bit faster.

Congratz!

All hail Athalcor! From the oldest living AAR to one of the youngest. I look forward to reading this new work.

Congratulations!:D

Very many congratulations.

Many thanks for the congratulations :). After some pondering and wondering I have decided to grant the award to an AAR full of humour, great storytelling and worldbuilding...and Australia - The Australia Project by InvisibleSandwi(ch)! Go and read it :).

Last edited:
Congratulations

Congrats!

Congrats, InvisibleSanwi and Athalcor!

Thanks for the showcase! My usual sentiments of hoping to maintain and/or exceed the quality of my AAR continue.

The consistently excellent writing on the Paradox forums means there's lots of competition in my mind. I'm nominating Un Sogno d'Italia by JerseyGiants88 for this iteration of the weekly showcase. While the depth of the writing is consistently impressive, the author's best work appears to be in the entirely narrative "Historical Vignettes"; the writing in these sections in particular is what lead me to nominate this AAR.