• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Although it is Saturday where I live, I will be out for Memorial Day Weekend so wouldn't have the time to pass the award.

Merrick Chance's Lords of France is a great AAR over in EUIII, and is highly recommended that you check it out sometime.

A brilliant choice, volksmarschall! Congratulations Merrick!

Mon dieu, thank you so much volksmarschall! I'm going to endeavor, over the next week, to offer a slew of entries to make up for lost time!

Hearty congratulations to both Volksmarschall and Merrick! :)

Congratz Merrick!

Thank you so much, again, Volksmarshal!

All day, I've been looking around for an AAR to give this award to, and then I went to one of my favorite forums, the Victoria 2 forum, and I found a familiar name! I've been reading through his AAR since the beginning of the day, and I have to say it's a great reimagining of Civil War and post Civil War American history. The man knows how to take his time, how to jiggle the facts of our time line into the plot points of his, and how to write a generally realistic and engrossing story. So I give the award to A House United: America in the Civil War and Beyond!

A most excellent selection Merrick! Congratulations Jape! :)

Congratulations, Jape! Guys, when you choose a new award, I ask for only three things: the author, the name of the AAR, and the link. If not for Densley's fast reply, I'd have no idea who this award was going to! :D

Congratz Jape!

Congratulations Jape, a fine AAR for the showcase.

Also, belated congratulations to Volksmarshall and Merrick. All in all three fantastic writers, and three AARs more than worthy of this award!