• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Certainly. Congrats MondoPotato!

Congratualtions MondoPotato! Welcome to the two-at-once club ;) I've been meaning to get fully up to speed on your AAR for a while, but what I have read is excellent. And obviously the graphics are superb.

Cannot emphasize enough how excellent MondoPotato's AAR is -- reminds of robw983's USA AAR, except it gets updated from time to time! :) Keep up the great work!

Congrats!

Wow, thanks again guys! Two awards in one week is pretty good! I really appreciate it and once again I'm glad people are enjoying my AAR. I'll get reading and pick one of the other great AARs out there for next week as soon as I can!

Awesome to see a new showcase! Congrats for the "double week" MondoPotato. ;)

Wow, a double week, good going dude!

It's about time for me to nominate the next lucky winner of the weekly AAR Showcase!

Before I do though, I just wanted to say thank you again. I really appreciate the recognition of the work I've done, and though I didn't start writing it with any hopes of awards or anything more than the hope that someone might enjoy it, I'm thrilled that it was selected and thrilled twice more that it's received such positive attention.

With that said, I had a hard time reading so many really great AAR's and only picking just one. It was far harder than I thought it was going to be considering the amount of great stuff people are posting on here every day.

But in the end, after reading and thinking and reading again, I've decided to nominate Japes EUIII AAR "The Shadow of God" for this weeks AAR showcase. It's an excellent AAR, with some great writing and a fantastic use of art and imagery to help tell the story. It's still early in the story, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

So congratulations go to Jape on winning this weeks AAR Showcase!

Totally deserved, congratulations Jape!

Congrats Jape. I'm enjoying it.

Congratulations Jape!

Thanks once again guys.

It's time to pass on the coveted Weekly Showcase and after some thought I've decided to give it to Tanzhang and his Dutch AAR for Vicky 2, United We Shall Remain.

With its in-depth political coverage, great writing and gorgeous graphics its a history AARers wet dream. So there you go, well done Tanzhang!