• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations Xenophon13; and Micutio! (I should visit this thread more often...)

Last edited:
Well it's Sunday, so I'd like to start by thanking everyone again, and many thanks to Micutio for nominating me.

Now, I will nominate Andy 1984's excellent Bob the Builder - an English economy AAR. I always enjoy a strategy AAR that is focused on something other than "conquer everything!!!" (Although I like those too). His writing style is detailed but very readable, and he has a good sense of humor. I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Congrats Andy 1984! A fascinating idea for an AAR (one I'm about to jump into. ;))

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Many thanks for the honour. I'll continue to do my very best, both in-game and in my AAR.

I have been having a look at quite a few AARs, and have decided to appoint Valens Bellator's The Grand and Illustrious Maldivian Empire as the succeeding AAR of the week. His writing style and humour simply make his AAR into a fun reading, while his country faced a more than dire initial position on the map. Lastly, his AAR is equipped with plenty of creative pictures, proving great care and attention being paid by Valens.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Valens Bellator! A very fine AAR!