• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now because I'm a complete muppet this rather escaped me and I then convinced myself I couldn't get awarded it again for the same AAR. Well done the forces of stupidity :)

So thank you all for the appreciation of my latest slowly unfolding grind through EU3 game mechanics - good to know I'm not the only one who needs to get out more ;)

So onwards and who's up next? Well I've chosen an AAR by a writer who's work I hadn't come across until recently. It's a gameplay masterwork (what else would you expect me to go for?) for Victoria 2 proving over and over again that thinking is the way to win. Without further ado let's hear it please for:

An excellent AAR, to be sure, and a well deserved congratulations to Avocado Aguila!

Thx to everyone!

Ps. The fact that you have not read my previous 2 AARs is certainly due to the fact that i wrote them like 5 years before you joined the forum ;)

Congrats! I read the beginning earlier and there's certainly some impressive thought processes at work - I'll have to find the time to read the rest soon! :)

A quick question to mods: i understand i shall choose the next showcase AAR, right? Does it have to be in English?

A quick question to mods: i understand i shall choose the next showcase AAR, right? Does it have to be in English?

I'd say not. If it is on the Paradox forum somewhere it should be eligible (I know that intermittently these awards have gone to Mount and Blade AARs which is not directly connected to AARland), but think about the consequences in terms of ensuring the award then doesn't get stuck.

Congratulations, Avocado Aguila!

Congratulations, Avocade Aguila! I started reading Krakow a few days ago, when I was surveying AARs for this quarter's AARland awards, and I was hooked.

I'd say not. If it is on the Paradox forum somewhere it should be eligible (I know that intermittently these awards have gone to Mount and Blade AARs which is not directly connected to AARland), but think about the consequences in terms of ensuring the award then doesn't get stuck.

Sure, but i was just thinking about Paradox AAR forum in Spanish, which i used to read quite often over many years. If the torch stucks there, which i sincerely doubt, i could change later, if needed.

Ps. Once again thx to everyone!

An excellent AAR (and mod) by an excellent author. Well done, homy_dog34!

Congrats!