Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Nathan!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Nathan!

A well deserved award, a good read even to those of us without a pre-existing interest in US politics and well worth the effort of catching up on.

Uh-oh! I forgot about nominating a successor. I am really sorry for my lapse. :eek:o

I am going to nominate For King and Country by Draco Rexus.

It's an jack-of-all-trades AAR that has something for everybody. If you like character-driven stories, this is the AAR for you. If you like history-book style, this is the AAR for you. If you like British history, this is the AAR for you. If you like updates that stirs debate, this is the AAR for you. One way or another, you will find something in this AAR that will reel you in and never let go.

Again, I apologize for not doing this sooner.

Last edited:
I always knew that O'Rourke was, some day, to be recognized for his work. Er... I mean Draco. Yes, Draco... :D

Congrats!

Great choice. There are several great characters in that story, O'Rourke is one, and the Drake brothers are great as well.

Congratulations Draco :)

More surprised that nobody noticed than that you didn't Nathan. :p

Congrats Draco!

'For King and Country' is not only one of the longest - and longest running - AARs on the forum, it is a great read.

But what we really need is for Draco to give up little things like 'work' and so-called 'real life' and devote his every waking moment to writing.

:)

'For King and Country' is not only one of the longest - and longest running - AARs on the forum, it is a great read.

But what we really need is for Draco to give up little things like 'work' and so-called 'real life' and devote his every waking moment to writing.

:)
Sounds like a plan. :p

Congratulation, Draco!

This is one of the most breathtakingly amazing AAR projects ever undertaken on these forums -- truly unbelievable without seeing. :D Great work! Well deserved!

Has For King and Country not been nominated previously? If not, then certainly an oversight.

Rensslaer

Has For King and Country not been nominated previously? If not, then certainly an oversight.

According to the front page, this AAR was previously nominated back in December 2005.