Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, mods! I got this award on a Thursday. Aren't they supposed to be Sunday to Sunday affairs? If I can pass it on now, I'd like to do that and help get it back on track, rather than sit on it for too long. Is that cool? Or should I do something else? merci!
Either way. It's usual for the winner to take a full week but it is helpful to have the awards run Sunday to Sunday. If you have one in mind and have felt the spotlight long enough, by all means pass it on. :)

All righty. I am deeply grateful for my four or so days in the spotlight, as it were, and I would also like to help this award move back to a Sunday to Sunday arrangement, so I'm passing it on today to get a head-start on setting things right.

My original impetus was to pick an AAR in my deeply beloved Crusader Kings section, but my second-favorite AAR there is one for which I am a contributor, and that would've just felt icky, and I am pretty sure my favorite AAR there has already earned its just rewards aplenty. . . so instead, I turn to the AAR I am enjoying in the EU3 section at this moment, and hope you'll all like it as well - a most deserving AAR full of awesomeness and an excessive amount of popitude:

Opening The Papal AARchives 1453-1792 by Bingo Brett

You may give him all appropriate kudos, congratulations, slave girls, et al that were otherwise due to me for the remainder of the week.

Congrats Bingo ! Let's go celebrate in the proper Papal States Way: Invade Naples !

Nice work Bingo Brett :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations. It is indeed a stellar AAR. :)

Yet another to add to my reading list. Congrats!

Many congratulations. It's a great tale, even if I am still behind.

Wow! I feel like Christine Lahti late to my own award with some toilet paper still dragging behind me! I can't believe I didn't see this beforehand. Thank you all for the congratulations, and many many thanks to phargle for nominating my AAR for this honor. It was most unexpected. :cool:

I hope any first time readers will enjoy the mostly history book tale of the papacy. While I have far more chapters in the rearview mirror than ahead, I think there may be enough twists and turns to come to keep everyone interested. Thank you once again. :)

Oh and I really do want world peace!! :p

Congratulations Bingo!

My apologies to all for being a day late with my selection. I had some computer problems yesterday which prevented me from getting here. In any event I would like to again thank phargle for nominating me, and thank all of you who stopped by my AAR to read and or comment. A new chapter should be up tonight. :)

This week I would like to nominate a relatively new gameplay AAR from the HOI2 section that I have found quite entertaining while reviewing some choices for this quarter's AARland Choice Awards. Aside from the stunning modded in visuals, get in on this one in the beginning as one of AARlands favorite female writers helps the Dear Leader Kim Il Sung in a daring second quest to go: From Pyongyang to Washington- A North Korea AAR- TAKE 2!

Congratulations to Haru yo koi

Congratulations! Enjoy the week. :)