Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations PrawnStar!

Congratulations!

Seems like I have missed a couple of winners, so congratulations to The Wookiee and robou

And also congratulations to this week’s winner. Congratulations PrawnStar, well done:)

Thank you Robou for this award, I'm certain I'm not worth it but hey...

Thanks also to everyone who's congratulated me in the thread, I hope you've had a quick look at my AAR and have enjoyed it.

In particular, I'd like to thank the few people who have offered constant encouragement and interesting questions in my AAR - robou, comagoosie, Enewald, Carinthium, merrick and of course stnylan (but I think it's a legal requirement to have a stnylan comment?).

Now I have to pick someone for next week and I've just realised that most of my favourite AARs have already won :eek: I suppose I'll have to spend more time reading AARs ;)

It's time to pass on the baton. There are a lot of candidates and a lot of the AARs I follow have already deservedly had their place in the sun.

I've chosen an AAR I very much enjoy from one of the newer members of the community. I speak of Babington-Smyth and his excellent AAR;

Congratulations!​

Congratulations! One of my favorite AARs, very well deserved

Congratulations ! :D

Congratulations!

Sorry for the late title edit.

Many congratulations indeed. A grand AAR.

Congratulations Babington-Smyth!

Congrats Babington-Smyth! :D

PrawnStar: thanks so much, very chuffed!! :D

And thanks to the rest of you who have commented here, and over the last few months on the AAR itself. Ta especially to those who have given hints/tips/encouragement throughout - comagoosie, stynlan (a bit of an institution it seems!), capibara, qorten, rcduggan...and anyone else i've forgotten!

I need to repay you by updating a bit more frequently.... One on the way now :)

And will have to work out who to pass the baton on to :confused: