Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Yumo!

I am in charge to choose and as I only read HoI AARs, it will be one of them (can't assess the others)

Historical substance is what i prefer, and there can't be anyone else getting the award than Faeelin for German Freedom and German Greatness: The Legacy of Gustav Stresemann

Read through this and you will see the thoughts behind it plus informative footers, nice pictures great dialogues and, not at least, a great alternative story, which is descripted very detailed. And no war! (up to now ;) ). there are few AARs keeping peace so long.

Faeelin, please go on - congratulations! :)

Many congratulations on this honour ! :D

Congratulations Faeelin!

Yumo said:
Read through this and you will see the thoughts behind it plus informative footers, nice pictures great dialogues and, not at least, a great alternative story, which is descripted very detailed. And no war! (up to now ;) ). there are few AARs keeping peace so long.

Faeelin, please go on - congratulations! :)

::Hides plan for the invasion of North America by zeppelin bound paratroopers::

Thank you!

Congrats Faeelin! :D

Congratulation Faelin. Also, congrats to all the other showcase winners that I have missed during my abscence.

Congratulations Faelin!

A well deserved award and not a moment too soon.

Still not enough Zeppelins though. :p

An AAR without war and doing so well! IT must be a hit! I gotta check out the link, though I will probably be behind for quite a bit :p

Congratulations and what you have done is no easy feat.

Congratulations Faeelin :)