Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

A great big thanks to El Pip for choosing my AAR for the weekly showcase, and thanks for all the congratulations written so far! I must admit I never expected the AAR to go this far and even 'winning' anything, so this definitely came as a nice surprise for me. In fact, when I started it up, it was merely a random project I didn't expect to really live as long as it has.

I feel compelled to write an update now, so I better get working soon.
I'll also get looking for a new AAR to showcase, giving me plenty of time to read several of the good AARs' on the forum!

So once and for all, thanks!

Congratulations Grauuu!

Seeing as though a week has passed now, it's time to pass on the Weekly AAR Showcase. I've been looking around the AAR forums for several worthy AARs', but my final choice ended up with a Victoria 2 AAR, a brilliant way to welcome our new fellow victorian AARlanders. Therefore, this weeks winner will be Singleton Mosby with his awesome AAR, Under the Rising Sun - A V2 Review AAR.
Leading Japan forth from being an isolated uncivilized island-nation, he attempts to take Japan down the road of becoming a major world power, as he conquers his neighbours and attempts to control the mighty Chinese empire. Even better, the AI is putting up quite a fight and Japan is being forced to wage a defensive war. Following several epic battles, with numbers reaching the hundreds of thousands, the final outcome now hangs in the balance!

So in any case, congratulations Singleton Mosby!

Congratulations!

Congrats SM! Your review AARs are always helpful. :D

Congratz! :)

Congrats! A fine AAR indeed :)

Congrats :D

A deserving winner. Congratulations Singleton Mosby!

Time to pass it on, isn't it?

There are a few great AARs I follow and have followed lately. One of those is a superbly written HOI3 narrative AAR by cthulhu. We haven't seen a new update for a few months but I most certainly hope this great AAR will be continued and thus would like to draw some attention to it via this way.

The Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity is well worth a read, enjoy!

Congratulations :)