Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, -MoRiDin-!

Thank you all for the congratulations!

I must apologise, I'm afraid we are staying within the confines of EU3. I wanted to find enough time to read enough from another game, but real life can be busy with a new daughter to contend with!

However, my selection is Nuarq's Good Old Cause A Commonwealth of England AAR, which is an amazing read.

His updates are well written, better than mine and his roleplaying is excellent! I hope you all enjoy!

Moridin

Congratulations Nuarq!

Congratulations Nuarq :)

A big thanks to Moridin for selecting my AAR for the Showcase, and thanks to everyone for the congratulations!

Now I'd like to be the first to congratulate tommylotto, as I select his L'ITALIA DA SOLO -- A non-Axis Italian '36 SF AAR for this week's Showcase.

It's a well written AAR that documents a unique approach to an Italian game. I know everyone will enjoy reading it as much as I have!

Congratulations tommylotto!

Congrats! :D

Congratulations, Tommylotto!

It wasn't until recently that I really started paying attention to Italy games, so I may be missing someone, but this one in particular is probably the best job I've seen, not just in terms of gameplay, which is good, but because of the historical background and historical photographs he uses.

Rensslaer

Congratulations, Tommylotto!

It wasn't until recently that I really started paying attention to Italy games, so I may be missing someone, but this one in particular is probably the best job I've seen, not just in terms of gameplay, which is good, but because of the historical background and historical photographs he uses.

Rensslaer

Thanks, but you are being too kind -- way too kind. I was just minding my own business enjoying game play when I stumbled upon Myth's epic HOI3 AAR on Italy. It was his exceptional AAR that inspired me to be a mere shadow of his excellence.

Congratulations, tommylotto!