Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok ok Im finally ready to pass on AAR of the week though the week's almost over so..... anyway I give this fantasmic honour to Fenwick, for his HOI 1 AAR , the Great Kahn. first of all its interesting to see new AAR's for HOI since there ain't many these days. The tale of Mongolia's rise from a Soviet puppet to a world power all with the help of eccentric Southerner is quite interesting and have to say I've enjoyed reading it quite alot.
the Great Kahn

Congratulations Fenwick, you are the win! :D

Congratulations, Fenwick!

Congrats, sir! :D

Hearty congratulations old boy!

I have posted in the Great Khan AAR about the Weekly Showcase win.

Hopefully Fenwick will now know about it.

:walks around enjoying the applause: Ahem.... I would like to thank me,myself, and I for all the hard work. Oh and you shall all rue the day you gave me such an honor! For now I will write even more!!!

And is it Sunday or Saturday to choose a new one? :confused:

Whichever day you choose it, you should commemorate that day by releasing Korea in your AAR.

Congrats. As for the day - entirelty depends if the forum stays up!!!

Now I have already found the perfect AAR to take the award. That would have to be Gjerg Kastrioti's Awakening the Dragon: The Guomindang at war 1936-46. It is very well written, in the style of modern day historians. Gjerg tells the tale of Nationalist China leading itself to glory, over its neighbors.

Congrats, Gjerg!

I'm going to notify him of this in his AAR.

Oh, Thank you very much Fenwick! I'll try and keep up with high standards of previous Weekly Showcases!

Congrats Gjerg. One of these days, I must get around to catching up on the great work in the HoI areas.

Thanks guys. I should really look at the other forums and finish my other AARs, but there's just not enough time.

Time for me to pick a new weekly showcase isn't it? Just give me a minute- I wasn't able to browse on the weekend. Damn unstable forums.