Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gosh, two showcases in the same month? That's quite a feat. Congrats for both times. :)

Two showcases in a month? Wow.

The front awards page is once more updated. Congrats to everyone I missed in the last few months!

Congrat again Klaipedietis! :D

Congratulations Klaipedietis :)

CatKnight said:
Two showcases in a month? Wow.

The front awards page is once more updated. Congrats to everyone I missed in the last few months!

Ow, I didnt notice he was nominated once already.
:wacko:

Firstly, i would like to thank Herbert West for this unexpected nomination.
Furthermore, i would like to thank everyone for their support. When i started writing this AAR
i didn't expect it to become so popular. It had no story, no dialogues and no characters,
but somehow people noticed it. Now i'm really looking forward to my new AAR ;]

But enough about that - it's nominating time!

My congratulations go to rhynoclemmis and his Victoria AAR:
„Saftladen / Italbolt“ – An Austrian GC AAR

This AAR is great! Personally, i find Victoria a complex and even boring game,
but this AAR makes it seem like an exciting rollercoaster ride. The writing is really entertaining,
so everyone, don't just look at the screenshots, read it!

Congratulations rhynoclemmis! :)

Congrats, rhynoclemmis!

And though i usually am clueless about Vicky, seems you've got a commendable work on the go.
Which i shall now have to duly investigate.

Oh, and congrats to the previous chap. Whoever he is.
:D ;)

Congrats, rhynoclemmis!

With that recommendation, then I should definitely check this out! Congrats rhynoclemmis! Enjoy the week. :)