• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Fnuco. I enjoyed your contribution to "College of Cardinals" so I will definately check this out.

Congratulations, Fnuco!

I've not read "Are Belong to Us" but I've read some of your other stuff and you're really good!

Rensslaer

I've searched far and wide for an AAR to pass the title to. I have found one dealing with world war one, and if you hurry, you might just get to read in time for the conclusive update in the battle of Chalons(more than 1.300.000 dead so far in the trenches). See Austria torn apart by three successor states! Watch the adventures of medal-hungry admiral Gedicke on the high seas. Witness the conquest of Africa and battles all over the world!

All this and much much more in:

The World is not Enough

Congratulations Quirinus!

Last edited:
Well done Quirinus, congratulations :)

Wow, this was unexpected.

First off thank you to everyone, especially Funco who nominated my AAR.

This AAR has been a lesson in how the AI doesn't always cooperate with the plans you dream up for an AAR.

This is a WW1 AAR, and my initial plan was to go opposite the von Schleifen plan. In a nut shell my goal was to storm the French border fortresses and hold them with minimal troops while focusing most of my efforts on the Western Front. Unfortunately the AI didn't cooperate, so I instead had to go ahead and just knock the French out of the war...

The AI continued to suprise me, leading to numerous events, such as the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but the biggest one by far was when the AI attacked with a million man army. The battle of Chalons is just now wrapping up, and it has lived up to everything one would expect from a WW1 battle, bloody and with little gain to show for it.

So that's about it, I appreciate your reading this AAR, (it gives me something to do when I'm at work).

Thanks again
Quirinus

Congrats. Your AAR is flippin' sweet.

Congratulations. A very good AAR - and as we have discovered for a gameplay AAR it has hidden depths.

Congrats Quirinus, I have yet to check out your AAR, but everytime I see a winner of something I haven't read I usually end up there, so look for my comments in the future.

Well, I've enjoyed my time at the top, but you know what they say...

"It's lonely at the top"

So I've decided to invite my old friend, Rensslaer for his fine work,

"Fire Warms the Northern Lands",

Oh wait, sorry old habit. I wish to nominate for the next weekly showcase from the world of EU3...
[thread=284043]Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR[/thread]

Good choice. It's among the best thus far in EUIII and I too am enjoying it. Congrats, Renss!

Congratulations Rensslaer ! ! :cool:

Congrats!