• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you!! And thanks for the reminder that it's next Saturday that I nominate another AAR. I was about to announce one today :p

Weekly AAR Showcase: In Spite of Tyrants

I'd like to thank Darknotez for nominating my AAR. I'm new to the AAR community, though I've played Paradox games for about eight years now. Since I'm new, I've hovered near the Vicky2 AAR forum over the past month, only occasionally wandering off to read a EU or HoI AAR. I've been very impressed with the creativity and story behind Jape's In Spite of Tyrants: A Brazilian AAR and hereby nominate this AAR -- another Vicky2 AAR.

Please join me in congratulating Jape!!

Last edited:
Congratz Jape!

Congrats Jape! Your AARs are always good.:) But, eh. Are you finishing it this time?:D

Thanks everyone and in particular rorlegion for nominating me, I really appreciate it. I've received this honour numerous times and always felt guilty because I never finish the damn AAR as Nikolai so graciously mentioned :eek:o . Here's hoping 78th time's a charm!

I'll back in a few days with my own nomination.

Thanks again to all who read my gunk,
Jape. x

Congrats Jape, well deserved for yet another excellent start! ;)

Congratulations Jape! If it makes you feel any better I've never finished an AAR either. :)