Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Asalto!

Congratulations!

I'm grateful for the honor of receiving this award for the 2nd time in my ''career'' here in AARland. Thank you Kaiser Mobius for passing it to me and many thanks to you all for your support! It is now up to me to chose the next lucky one that will enjoy a week under the spotlight. Since my prefered places here are Hoi2 and DH sections, I was picking there among the AARs with which I'm most familiar with and which attracted me the most. In the end, I decided to pass the spotlight to Vive L'Empereur: The Third French Empire - a National France Kaiserreich AAR by Antonine. Let's congratulate Antonine and wish him best luck with bringing glory to the French 3rd Empire in Kaiserreich universe!

Congrats!

Congratulations, Antonine!

Congratulations! A fine topic for an AAR!

Congratulations, Antonine! :)

Congratulations to Uriah, a fine AAR!

Congratulations, a great day for clerks everywhere!

Congratulations! (again!)

Congrats!

Still one of all my time favorite HOI3 AARs; keep up the good work, Uriah!

Uriah hasn't been on the forums for a while so I've been asked to pass the showcase on.

So congratulations to General_BT and his wonderful AAR:

Stop Stabbing Me! - House Komnenos