Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I actually don't know how to react. I'm a bit proud to see that my work has earned a place alongside some of the best AARs this forum has to offer. Thanks to everyone for their support (and bothering to read my numerous walls of text), and especially to Hobbes. Coming from a fellow narrative writer...well, this award is that much more flattering. :)

Allow me to preface by saying yes, I know it is recommended to select an AAR from a different game as the next recipient of an award. After scanning just about every other game for the next showcase, I found one CK2 AAR that looked absolutely perfect for the award...until I realized that the author, Saithis, had won last week's Character Writer award. There are many a good AAR out there right now, but individuality and uniqueness should be recognized.

Derahan's Can Poland Into Space? Polandball AAR is unlike any of the other AARs I have read thus far. I would describe it as a comedy, detailing the rise of Poland in true Polandball style. While Poland has yet to into space, it seems well on its way to doing so. Sure, I could go into a longer explanation on it, but you could also go look for yourself. Say hello to the AAR showcase for 8/12/12.

One of the funniest AARs I've ever read; a worthy winner! Congrats, Derahan!

Congrats Derahan! Polandball is definitely worth of the Showcase.

Congrats!

Congratulations Derahan!

So it has gone a week now, more or less (count the minutes!). I also had a hard time to select an AAR from the numerous of the gazillion that exist out there, and since not beign super-active on the forums lately i found myself being up to my throat in AARs to choose from, but as always i found mine at last and i believe it is a worthy one.

I've chosen Lords of France: Roads to Enlightenment by Merrick Chance' to be this Weeks AAR showcase (or how ever you say it, not native english). I believe this is indeed an AAR that people should read and a worthy one! :)

Congrats Merrick Chance'! A very well-deserved AAR.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Merrick Chance
That's the best part of these awards is being introduced to AARs I might not have seen otherwise. I look forward to reading!

My word, to be given the showcase award by none other than the writer of Can Poland Into Space
It's an honor!

Another AAR goes into the pile... :p

Congrats, Merrick Chance!