• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which is the game with the least nominated AARs? Maybe we could have a poke around in those forums. Although it's entirely the previous victor's business as to what he does.

Which is the game with the least nominated AARs? Maybe we could have a poke around in those forums. Although it's entirely the previous victor's business as to what he does.

According to the original post, it's a tie between Diplomacy, Galactic Civilizations II, Knights of Honor, Rise of Prusia (I'm guessing that should be "Prussia"), Wars in America and Sengoku, who can all boast one nomination each. I've heard of two of those games. :p

I think we should probably just let our current laureate nominate someone and then assess the situation. If it proves that we do get five EUIV winners in eight weeks, then we can always try and give other games some attention starting the week after next.

According to the original post, it's a tie between Diplomacy, Galactic Civilizations II, Knights of Honor, Rise of Prusia (I'm guessing that should be "Prussia"), Wars in America and Sengoku, who can all boast one nomination each. I've heard of two of those games. :p
That means you heard of 100% more of those games then I do :D I only heard of Diplomacy :D

Congratulations, Two-Piece!

Thanks everyone :D. I hope you all like my AAR (this is my first one).

For next week I already have something in mind, but I won't tell anyone until saturday. But I will lift the tip of the veil!!!! Next weeks AAR will be:
  • From another game
  • A very different genre from mine (I do more battlereport style, where the other guy/girl is more fantasy/story driven/entertaining)

Hey everyone,

Time to announce a new nomination... The new showcase AAR will be one from the game Crusader Kings II. I herby nominate.......:

defensedefumer's "All hope lies in Rome"

In this AAR you will join Reed's adventure to travel back in time and save the world from "the great mistake" by leading the Byzantines to greatness. I won't spoiler more of what will happen :happy:. The use of "unexpected pictures" and the time travel aspect makes it entertaining to read.

I hope everyone likes it.

Congratulations defensedefumer!!!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Time to announce a new nomination... The new showcase AAR will be one from the game Crusader Kings II. I herby nominate.......:

defensedefumer's "All hope lies in Rome"

In this AAR you will join Reed's adventure to travel back in time and save the world from "the great mistake" by leading the Byzantines to greatness. I won't spoiler more of what will happen :happy:. The use of "unexpected pictures" and the time travel aspect makes it entertaining to read.

I hope everyone likes it.

Congratulations defensedefumer!!!

Thanks for the nomination! I hope you guys enjoy my AAR!