Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh. I thought that one was dead.

But since it's apparently not, shame on me and I will check it out as soon as possible. Congratulations coz1!

A great choice. A well deserved award for a great AAR.

Congratulations coz1 :)

Well this is a pleasant surprise for a Sunday morning! :) Were this the WoW, I'd say it is undeserved as I've only put up one post to get the AAR moving and finished, but as it's the showcase, I'll take any and all attention I can get. :D There really isn't much more to go in the AAR and I'd love to see some fresh faces pop in and comment. I need them now more than ever.

I appreciate the nod, LD and thanks to all of you stopping by to offer congratulations. I do hope you'll stop by in the AAR as well. It's not too long even though it's over two years old (and in all that time, this is the first time it has been showcased.) But I've worked on it in stops and starts and as we are near the end, it'll be the last chance to get in before it's over.

Thanks for this! I cannot deny it helps to welcome me back after a hiatus. :cool:

More AAR to read, god why won't it stop?

Many congratulations ;)

Congrats Coz1. I have not had a chance to check out that AAR yet but I will try to find some time to do so.

I still remember reading one of your first AARs For the Glory of Persia which is still one of my all time favourites and I am sure this will be an enjoyable read as well.

congratulations coz1 ! ! :cool:

I don't often make it over here, but this is a special AAR!

Coz1's writing and characterization is always top notch, as well as his ability to put his characters into realistic, sticky situations!

Congratulations, Coz!

Rensslaer

Congrats coz1! :D

It's that time again and I had to do some searching to find just the right AAR to pass this off to. I think I've found just the one. Ladies and gents, please direct your attention to Hardraade's An Irishman's Story. You won't be disappointed.

Congrats to you, Hardraade. Enjoy the week! :)

Very glad you got this one, Hardraade! Now this might herald some updates as well. Good choice Coz :) Congratulations!