Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations bofski!

So, tomorrow, the torch will be passed on to the next AAR. I liked the surprise, as I hadn't known about the Weekly AAR showcase before. I will be glad, if you will continue to follow Haiti, not only in the AAR, but also in reality, because as soon as the broadcasting networks will forget about the terrible earthquake, people will also forget.

I am not playing any other games then Europa Universalis, but I like to read some AARs from other PI games from times to times. So the AAR I chose, will not come from the EU3 section, but from Hearts of Iron 3.

I like to present you

I loved to read this aar who combines delicious food recipes with a gameplay AAR in a most funny way. If you run out of ideas in your student kitchen, try Skabputra, Verikäkk or Güllaç and reminds you to stay away from Century Eggs should you ever cross them in a restaurant in Hong Kong. The AAR also tells us the story of how the small endangered nation of Estonia conquers the world. Truly entertaining and I hope you will like it as well.

Belated congrats to bofski and congratulations to Supervixens ! :D

Thanks all of you! I feel like a sharpsooter, who`s taken a shot backwards from between his legs and has hit the bullseye. I`m not going to pour my heart out, but a few words are in order, I guess. It`s been great fun to write this AAR and as a part of its name says it`s experimental, so switching between different styles of writing and trying various ways to present the AAR have been constantly occuring. It`s a process of learning how to write an AAR (it is my 1st one) and inproving my skills (I absolutely love those self-drawn ultra-cool maps some of the writers use :rolleyes:).

Now, ladies and gents, if you`d excuse me, I believe I`m obligated to find a successor to pass the torch on. Wait a minute ... :confused: ... where`s the torch, where is the bloody torch!?

Congratulations Supervixens :)

Gratz! I remember your AAR when I wrote my Germany AAR (I guess the 'ultracool' maps were from my and General War's AARs.) Anyway, I wouldn't eat the food.