Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No surpise here :) Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats, megacampaign AARs rock!

Congrats tm! Well deserved. You have an excellent AAR.

Thank you AlexanderPrimus for this honor, and thank you guys for commenting. Well, it`s over a year since I started writing, and when I sometimes have enough, you can always give me some motivation kick to continue. :D What you can expect in future is definitely more polished graphics, roleplaying and (hopefully) writing, but also slower updating pace because of real life demands. There`s long way from XVth century to XXth, so I`ll probably write it for next 2-3 years at this pace :eek: (scary).

I`ll try to find my successor tomorrow, thank you again. :)

Congrats thrashing mad! :)

Ahh, a little bit late, but here comes my successor - "The Footsteps of Illustrious Men"- USA GC AAR by Estonianzulu. It`s excellent history-book format Vicky AAR, with detailed descriptions of changing political scene of USA - definitely worth reading.

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations Estonianzulu !

Congratulations EstonianZulu!

Just in time too, since it's just about to its conclusion.

Great choice and very well deserved. Congrats on the showcase Estonianzulu! :)

Congratulations. I've pretty much concentrated on HoI2 AARs up to now, but I'll try to take a look at more Vicky AARs, now.

Congrats EZ! Great story, very desearving.

Atlantic Friend said:
Congrats ! Where will I ever find the time to read all that fascinating stuff you people are writing, I wonder ?
Time machine and/or human cloning. Either way Mad Science is clearly the way forward.
ja.gif