• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, jeff. I've not been able to read all the way through but what I have seen is wonderfully constructed and terribly creative!

Congratulations jeff !

Congrats Jeff! Well Deserved!

Congratulations jeff

Congrats jeffg006! :)

Congrats jeff!

Congratulations jeffg006 :)

Hey, thanks a lot guys :D I really appreciate it...! It's great encouragement. And there's plenty of more to come. I'm really glad I have such a great group of fellows to chat with and write for. I'll try to keep up to the standard the AAR is at :)

Really, thanks again - what a great surprise for me to see this showcased.

Congrats, Jeff! A great AAr you've written there.

Congrat Jeff. This is truly a well written, almost poetic, AAR. This award is truly deserved. Keep up the great work.

Once again I really appreciate it. Thanks for the audience, it has now become the most nerve wracking long term AAR I have ever worked on. I hope it can continue for a long time to come, long live the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

jeffg006 said:
Once again I really appreciate it. Thanks for the audience, it has now become the most nerve wracking long term AAR I have ever worked on. I hope it can continue for a long time to come, long live the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

Understand how you feel. I have been doing mine for over a year now...kinda takin a break right now.

I don't really like writing long AARs either, which leads me simply to update more often and more regularly (typically every other day, though for one I managed every day from the moment it began to the moment it ended, which was pretty challenging).

Oh, and congrats Jeff! :D
I'll have to find time to read it somehow :p

Myth said:
I don't really like writing long AARs either, which leads me simply to update more often and more regularly (typically every other day, though for one I managed every day from the moment it began to the moment it ended, which was pretty challenging).

Oh, and congrats Jeff! :D
I'll have to find time to read it somehow :p

Oh yes - so many new interests, it screws the old AARs over!
But the recent victories in the China AAR have so far inspired me ;)