• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Leon ! Especially with a new AAR I wish you all the best of luck and perserverence !

Congratulations. An original and intriguing work.

Many congratulations!

congratulations,
I do love it when a Vicky AAR gets noticed.
Congrats to the other winners I've missed lately as well

Congratulations Leon. Another story that I am going to have to check out. Whew, I am starting to fall behind on reading.

Congratulations LeonTrotsky, well done :)

Congrats Trotsky, a well earned work

I had never conceived that I might congratulate a Communist/Bolshevik/Menshevik for anything, but here goes...

Congrats Leon Trotsky!

And TeeWee, too, though I'd recently commented in his AAR how impressed I was.

Rensslaer

Many thanks everyone for the compliments!

I'd like to apologise for the slight delay, but it gives me great pleasure to bestow this week's nomination onto Victor1234 for his excellent CK AAR Gesta Hungarorum (Deeds of the Hungarians)

This is a very well written epic history book AAR I came across while browsing the CK AAR forum, telling the story of Hungary in an informative style, with plenty of screenshots too.

Congratulations Victor1234!

Congratulations Victor1234 ! I've heard many good things from people about your work !

Congrats Victor1234 :)

Congrats. It's always big updates from you; hard work and dedication shows clearly.

Congrats to both of you. Well done.

Very many congratulations!

Congratulations Victor1234

I am glad to have helped you starting it and I will have to catch up with your AAR this weekend. To see how it is going