• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You, sir, are a Wannabe no more. I hereby dub thee an honorary member of the Tatar culture.

~ His Eminence
Hajji Giray I
Khan of the Crimea
Protector of the Tatars
Ruler of the East

;)

congrats! I think I'm going to have to put The Shahs of Persia on my reading list...:D

Another good read, congrats Wannabe Tatar. :)

Thank you, or in Tatar рәхмәт, Maximilliano for nominating me. It's truly an honour to be nominated for this. The feedback has been great and kept me working on this AAR.

In August (IIRC) I had been awarded this for my Ottoman work and now I won it again for Persia. The story is different, but both countries have one thing in common, which can make or break the game: Russia. For Persia they behaved better as they did in my Ottoman AAR, which was a relieve. Still they had to pay for their actions in my previous AAR though. Persia travelled a long and hard road to the point where it is now. It was certainly interesting to try to play Russia and Britain off to each other, enabling me to expand at their expanse.

Once again, thank you all!

A few days ago Wannabe PMed me and asked me to pick his successor. I would've done so sooner, but I wound up in the hospital with pneumonia. (Bah!)

After quite a bit of thought I've decided to delve into one of those games we sometimes hear about, but don't see enough of. Pretty soon many of us will be oohing and aahing (or whining and moaning) about EU3, so it's good to look at what we have now. :)

This AAR is approaching its second birthday. It tells the story of the Fatimids of Egypt, who in another time and world would be replaced by the Mamluks. He also gave us one of our first introductions to a new game, and one of our greatest stories from that group.

I present to you:

The Merchant of Alexandria – A Fatimids AAR, a Knights of Honor AAR presented to us by Anguille.

Congratulations!

Well...this is very unexpected!

Thank you very much for this... :)

One of the greatest strength of Knights of Honor for AARs is the fact that it's so easy to focus on persons and there are really many roles (Merchant, Spy, Warlord, Builder) that allow to build good stories. Despite being 2d, i feel that the game is looking very good and the good thing is that a new patch will be released shortly! So go and grab the game if you still haven't :D

Cheers ;)

Anguille

Congrats Anguille.

Congratulations Anguille :)

Congratulations Anguille! The beginning looks good, I'll read it once I get some more free time.

Sorry to hear you have been ill, CatKnight. Hope you are feeling better.

And a neat pick. Nice to see some work done outside of this little area getting some recognition. Congrats Anguille. :)

I loved the Knights of Honor demo and have been following the AAR on and off, so I'm really happy to see this tale get recognized. Might just have to get the game too ...

Congrats Anguille! Much deserved :)