• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Snake! :)

Congratulations, Snake IV :)

Congratulations, Snake IV! I'll have to go check it out.

Rensslaer

p.s. What did you do with Snake III???

Snake III was not a very clever guy. I got him to hunt for his own tail and he soon caught it. May he rest in peace, es. Muahahaha
joindie.gif

join me or die. :cool:

Ok, I must say I forgot about this. I have not spend the week reading loads and loads of AARs to find my worthy succesor. I havn't been much at the forum at all this week. (exept for yesterday) This week I subscribed to only one new AAR but when I concidered it that acctually was enough. The title had caught my eyes but it suggested an idea someone would do a half decent try on. To my suprise it was very fun. Wolfhound has to watch out because even if this guy does not draw but uses pictures I have not laughted as much at this forum since I read the early parts of Secrets of the AARk.

It is If WW2 was a comicbook by Juste. Give it a try. It does not take very long time to read as you understand but it is worth every second.

Congrats.

Congrats on getting the showcase, Juste! :)

Congrats Juste. Liked your AAR right from the StAARt :D

I have SEEN this! It is a very funny AAR!

Great choice, Snake IV!

Congratulations, Juste! Great work.

Rensslaer

:eek: THANK YOU!!!.. very nice surprise! and I'm very glad that so many like my AAR.. The whole thing started when I got my new Macbook and was looking through all the pre-installed programs and I saw a program named "Comic Life".. I'm no artist, so I tried to use some pictures from the web and then it all started.. If you haven't looked at my AAR it is pretty much what the name says. A comic of ww2, it's not historical correct and thats not the idea, but I'm trying to follow the major events of the war as a guideline in this crazy AAR

I haven't updated for some time now since I have been moving, but is working on the next update right now..so have your eyes open :)

Congratulations, Juste :)

Congratulations Juste, well done :)

Congratulations Juste, a very cool idea. :)

Snake IV said:
I'm quite sure that I gave the awAARd away the weekend last week. There should be a new Showcase now.

Thats true and therefore I will now pass the award on now.. I have chosen Jon Young's Nihon Kaizo Hoan Taiko! (A Plan for the Re-organization of Japan). I have been following this AAR for some time now and really like Jon Young's use of pictures to illustrate his organization of the army/navy and the rest of this very enjoyable AAR! Congrats Jon Young !