Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Quirinus308

a most excellent AAR

Quirinus308: Any suggestions on some great AAR's in the other forums let me know...

i see your dilemma. our wonderful CatKnight has not updated since 20 April. is anything wrong there? last i remember CatKnight has a brother who was sick. ::sad::

anyone have contact information to CatKnight?

I have the feeling that RL in Oregon has sucked our young and valiant Catknight away from AARland. :(

I do retain hope, however, that he will return to his one day soon.

Well done Quirinus308, congratulations :)

So here we go for the next nomination...

Following Snake IV's advice, I have decided to go ahead and nominate a wonderful Viky AAR from one of our newest writers

[thread=248276]84 Years in Vienna[/thread]

It is a most execellent story that I recomend to all, and let me be the first to say congratulations to Der Kaiser

Congratulations, DerKaiser! :)

A great little AAR. Congratulations DerKaiser!

I knew you would win this DerKaiser.

Well done DerKaiser, congratulations :)

Wow, I'm so deeply honoured I may even cry :D ... Thanks to whoever it is that decides this (I assume thats Quirinus...) on behalf of Leopold, Rainer, Moritz Walch (RIP), the one whose got my real name (but which is he???) et al, who have all told me (except Walch, he's gone strangely quiet...) they will personally do their best to ensure Austria engages in some wickedly cool worldwide policies for your entertainment.

As its my first AAR n all, I'm really happy that people are obviously enjoying it, and I can safely say its certainly a pleasure to write so far! Quite a few have mentioned the speed, which will slow down I'm sure after 26th June, when my last exam finishes, and I can safely go out without feeling guilty again, and enjoy everyone's after exam parties!!! :cool:

I think I'm supposed to nominate someone else for this, so I'll have to get back to you all on that one- gotta do it properly!

Thanks again, DerKaiser

Last edited:
Congratulations DerKaiser

GREAT choice, Quirinius!

Congratulations, DerKaiser!

I have always wanted to see a good Austrian campaign AAR! This is certainly meeting the billing, so I shall be following your story closely.

Rensslaer

Another Vicky AAR! Good, 'cause I think she needs all the attention she can get...

I is back.

Congratulations to everyone I missed over the past few months! I see I have an awful lot of reading to do!

Ditto here. Good to see you back CatKnight and good to see this tradition continuing. Congrats to those winners I have missed the last few weeks! I have every confidence each was a worthy selection!

Thanks again to everyone who has offered congratulations! Seeing as I have to choose the next person, I have a question.

I'm aware of the idea of not continually selecting one game as the continual winner, and I'm equally aware that Victoria has had two successive weeks now, but I do have an idea that Rensslaer might receive the award (he has also had it before :rolleyes: ). His superb 'Fire Warms the Northern Lands', which I've only been around for 15 pages of has come to an end this week, and is now engaged in an excellent epilogue. I would love to be able to nominate him as a recognition of his achievement, but it is, as I've said, 3 weeks in a row for Vicky... I'm happy to nominate someone else if people don't think this is fair, and I've got a few in mind, but my preference due to the timing is Fire Warms...