• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations, Dr Bob! :)

Looks like a very nice AAR, well done. Congratulations Dr Bob :)

Congratulations!

An excellent choice for the showcase, and much deserved. :)

Congratulations, LM+! :)

Well deserved, indeed.

Well done LM+, congratulations :)

Congratulations LM+! A worthy tale of struggle against the odds.

congrats LM+! first writAAR of the week and then weekly AAR showcase...all you need now is fan of the week! :D

Well, well, well. During my research to choose a Writer of the Week, I found a great AAR that I really wanted to make the Weekly Showcase, but, since I didn't have that award to give, couldn't. Now I can. Of course you lot will have to wait until next Sunday for my choice but, hey, life is rough all over. ;)

Thank you ever so kindly, Dr. Bob, and many grateful thanks also to those who follow the toils and travails of Brazil. Does motivate the quill-driver to know that folks read and appreciate...

Last edited:
Aaaand, now the moment you've been waiting for: The next AAR Showcase of the week rightfully belongs to:

Resistance Might Be Futile: A 1938 Czechoslovakian Doomsday AAR played and written by Virgiltchicken

Let's review. Czechoslovakia, start date 1938. Refuses to yield in the Munich pact. Starts whupping up on Germany (merely four times her size). Joins Allies, but Allies don't do diddly. Italy joins Axis. Spain joins Axis. Portugal joins Axis. The mighty Romanian-Yugoslavian-Grecian alliance DOWs Czechoslovakia.

Then the USSR joins the fun. Against warmongering Czechoslovakia, of course. At this point, the map looks like this:
CZE_Image01.gif

Can our heroes pull it off? Going to be huge fun finding out.

An excellent little AAR.