• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A wonderful tale of intrigue and incipient revenge. And we're promised the revenge - it's in the title!

Good work Jwolf, congratulations :)

I'll add my voice to the echo: Congrats, jwolf! Well deserved, sir!

Congratulations jwolf! A most entertaining AAR. :)

Congratulations, jwolf! :)

Enjoyable AAR. Was just reading up to page 4 when I realized this AAR is the Showcase of the week. Will continue reading it tomorrow. Congrats, Jwolf.

Congrats, Jwolf! Much deserved!

I don't know how I failed to post in this thread before, but I'm hereby remedying that defect: congratulations, jwolf! I'm enjoying your story and I'm looking forward to see how the Templars will shape the history of the world, and France in particular, in the years to come. :)

congrats jwolf!

been following your AAR since the beginning and its one of the best out there.

keep those updates coming

I must say, congratulations are in order, first up first servered.

JWolf! Congratulations!

Now, if I remember correctly, this story started with the readers completely unaware of which country was being played (i.e. the title lacked "Navarre")... Am I correct? I remember thinking it was a very worthy story, and my curiosity is now satisfied! Great job!

Also, I want to say congrats again to Blodwen (I really like your AARdea!), and say congrats for the first time to King of Men (great to see a MP get picked!), Fiftypence, Farquharson, SeanN, and... whoever else I've missed in the WAY too long it's been since I've posted here! :eek:o :rolleyes:

Rensslaer

Yep Renss, initially it was Country X: Revenge of the Templars. And I think it took all of us an unconciousable length of time really.

Many thanks to all for your kind and generous praises and support of my AAR. I apologize for being late with the next nomination but the forum was down for two days as you probably know.

So, without further ado, I give you Paranoid Tsar's great CK AAR:

Muscovy: The New Jerusalem

PT seems to have a personal knack for really getting into the Russian spirit (and spirits :p ). And in this story he has a set of characters vividly and realistically portrayed, all with strengths and weaknesses, both noble and base. So gripping is his story that when one character was threatened by another, a certain reader posted a threat to bring physical violence to the author if he mistreated the first character!

Enjoy!

Hey, a two timer. :D And one that certainly deserves such recognition. It was lonely without the adventures of Lidiia and Ivan the Dragonslayer. Great to see it and PT return to give us more.

Congrats, PT! Now pick up that coat... ;)

Congratulations Paranoid Tsar well done :)