• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks loki100, and everyone else for your praise! :D
The awards section at the Subcontinental Subtelties OP is now nearing double digits...

My week in the spotlight being up, I'd like to pass this award to MajorMayhem's The Supermacy of the BeAAR - 1946 USSR. Most HoI3 AARs focus on WWII; this one focuses on WWIII, from a Soviet viepoint, and that makes it special. Although it started back in 2011, I only noticed it when MajorMayhem resumed it a few days ago and it has since captivated my attention.

Congratulations!

A round of applause for one of the most original HOI3 AARs I've ever seen. Congrats, MajorMayhem!

Thank's for the attention directed at my writing, as shabby as it is :)

I'd like to pass the torch over to magritte2, and his excellent CK2 AAR - A History of the World According to Paradox

I love the fact that magritte covers far more than the usual span of a CK2 game, showing how most of the time, when playing it, you often miss the really interesting moments, such as Ireland slowly forging itself into a Kingdom while Poland is wracked by wars and infighting. I hope everyone else here will enjoy it as I have!

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I'm going to add the AAR to my list to read; congrats, magritte2!

Congrats, very interesting!

Congratulations magritte2. And as proof this award really does highlight AARs that I might not have discovered otherwise, I headed straight over to see what you're up to. Cela n'est pas une AAR... :D (or at least a new kind for me). It's a cool idea.

Thanks again to all who enjoyed my AAR. And since my time in the sun is over, I move the spotlight to something completely different: a narrative Vicky 2 AAR: "Sons of Santiago: The Strings of Fate", by Robou. It's only just begun, and rather mysterious thus far, but the writing is lovely.

The link is here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?577089-Sons-of-Santiago-The-Strings-of-Fate

Ummm...sorry, but I don't know how to change the thread title. How do I do that?

Last edited: